Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of 2008

Today we travel back to 1981 with Alec R. Costandinos who gives us an example of casual fashion back then and that it's important to take some time to relax and think on our dreams, experiences etc.

On this day, the last of 2008, regardless of the fashion I consider it important that we look back at our year and analyze our flaws, positive traits, critical and joyful moments...and that we come up with new dreams and goals for the upcoming year.

I would like to thank all you who have made the existence of this blog possible throughout this year. When I began this blog 6 months ago I didn't think of the response it would have, for which I'm grateful for. Even though I'm no expert, I find it enjoyful to share with all of you a glimpse to the fashions of past decades and their modern reinterpretation, afterall fashion is cyclical.

Hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve. Best wishes for 2009!!!



Photo: Flickr

1 comment:

I.M. said...

Have a happy 2009. Yes, in fashion is always good to look back and also in life! cheers