Saturday, August 30, 2008

Paisley

Paisley...for some a piece of art...for others a flashback to the male fashions of the late 60s and early 70s...for others trashy and loud...and for some an Etro trademark. For me a quintessential example of late 60s and early 70s fashion that if worn properly can be a success.

Due to being busy lately I haven't been able to update as much as I would like to, but I'd like to tell my readers thanks for stopping by and commenting, and that I have not forgotten about this blog, so keep on visiting.

Below an example of a paisley shirt by Paul Smith.




Photo: Paul Smith

1 comment:

Izzy said...

I have always been a huge fan of paisley. In fact, I have this paisley-ish Paul Smith shirt that I wore to death!

You seem to have good taste in clothing! I would love to see you post some of your own outfits :)