Wednesday, March 3, 2010

James Dean's breakfast reflections

Months ago I posted a photo of James Dean that belongs to the same "breakfast" photo session as the one below, yet in this one he is not looking at the camera; he is looking through a window and just thinking.

His nautical sweater is just one of those must have items in every stylish gentlemen's wardrobe since it can be worn all year round; for Fall/Winter add a blue scarf or turtleneck, for Spring Summer a blue shirt beneath or just the sweater itself.

Black or tortoise wayfarers will complete this look.

Photo: Flickr

6 comments:

jeune premier said...

i've seen this shoot and Mr.Dean wears one of my favorite items in my closet...nautocal sweaters are a "must"...classic

RetroVintageModStyle said...

Agreed. They're some of my favorite items too, I have 3 of these sweaters hehe

Unknown said...

Love Love Love, you always have great James Dean shots to share!

RetroVintageModStyle said...

Thanks glad you always like them :)

Felipe Villada Ruiz said...

I got to this blog because it was recommended in some other blog... and let me tell you that it has become a must in my list... you have no idea how much I love old hollywood, good photos and smart writting.
only on the first page we see james dean, marlon brando, and Brigitte Bardot, and that's a blog I want to read.

look forward to see your future posts,
phil

RetroVintageModStyle said...

Phil thanks a lot for your comments, they flatter me and I'm really glad that you've liked my blog. Hope you continue reading :)