Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Keith Richards: Eclectic Rockstar

Keith Richards in the late 60s and 70s was one those who represented what it meant to be a stylish Rockstar. From skinny jeans and plain t-shirts, to scarfs, velvet pants, tunic shirts, aviator sunglasses, military and Python jackets, necklaces, skull rings, and hats; Keith Richards proved that different styles and trends can be mixed up with very good results.

Below a photo taken in the 70s of Richards walking in what appears to be a parking lot, probably before boarding a plane, wearing an esemble that shows why he is a style and music icon.



Photo: Flickr

1 comment:

Nick R said...

I think we can all learn something from this pic of Richards. I'm not usually one to dress like a rocker, but I'm already thinking in my head that I want this look.